Learning Journey Jotters update
Learning Journey Jotter Talk
Many thanks to the parents who attended our talks on our use of our Learning Journey Jotters.
The following feedback was given:
- Photos were beneficial for talking about learning with your children
- Targets are easy to talk about
- Pupils are keen to share their jotters at home
- Good to see what teachers are commenting on
What we will improve on
- Label the targets by curricular area
- Longer length of time for jotters to be at home
We will action these improvements. Learning Journey Jotters will go home from Thursday 22 and should be returned on Tuesday 27 March, giving you longer to share the content with your child.
If you would like to comment on their use please email email@example.com under the heading Learning Journey Jotters.